Author: chinadaily

Could you share your New Year plan with us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-1-10 13:38:28 |Display all floors

Reply #1 chinadaily's post

Every question needs lots of money.

So, 2006 will be a year full of hard working, no time to play, no time to travel, no time to break.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 13:41:40 |Display all floors
when I had time I had no money, when I had money I had no time. and now I have none of them!!!

[ Last edited by fishfree at 2006-1-10 01:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 13:47:23 |Display all floors

I did none of these things.

For me, I did none of these. And I think other things can also be "harvest" of the year. So can I persuade those who don't have enough money to do these things to put their eyes onto other "harvest". We can achieve different harvest with different amount of money. The future? Confidence comes from ourselves, whatever the arrounding things are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 13:51:47 |Display all floors

What a pity

I wish to travel across the world. Of course, It will spend a lot of  money and time. But I have to take time to work hard for making a living. How could I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 13:52:23 |Display all floors
House, yes. Car, no.

In 2006, I hope I can go to Germany with my husband to watch the Football World Cup. That's my biggest wish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 14:06:43 |Display all floors
This thread reminds me of the past few years since my college graduation in 2000. In 2002, I bought an apartment on mortage, but the house is far away from downtown. It's good to have a home, but bad to travel a long way to work everyday.

In 2003, I went abroad on a business trip, and at the end of that year, I bought a car not as a luxury, but a life necessity. Now the car has depreciated a lot. What's more, I'm not happy with the gas price hike, because it is not enenergy-efficient enough and costs much of my hard-erned money.  

I like travel, and have traveled to some inland cities now and than. As for a cross-border one on my own expenses, no. I dream of a travel to France to experience Romanticism there. It's a pity that it's an unaffordable luxury for the moment, 'cause I don't have enough money and time for that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-10 14:13:58 |Display all floors
Pity, no money, no car, no house..., but, that's not the point now.
In some day, I believe I can have them.
But, trip? That's not as difficult as the abovementioned.
After hard working, I think I deserve a good rest. Sure, travelling!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.