Author: chinadaily

Could you share your New Year plan with us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-18 08:42:31 |Display all floors

these are for rich people..not for common public

I have none of these things; i am dreaming of having my own house to live in; but it is not easy to do it. people borned in a rich family can buy those things once they would like to . When it comes to the staff whoes pay is about 2k-3k salarly  per month; i think buying house,car , travalling abord and have further study abord is not a piece of cake.
commonly, only the couple who has get marriage would plan to buy the house and share charge. and most of those publican dare not to think can have chance to study abord. me too.
The only think i wanna to do at the moment is to have my own apartment to live in. but i know clearly that i am unable to support it by my ownself; maybe one day when imeet my MR RIGHT and then we can buy a house together ....*_* it also can be a romantic thing to build the house and decorate it  together with lover . do you think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 17:48:17 |Display all floors
with the age getting old, I feel increasingly huge pressure from life and work.

I hope I will find my girl in my life and get married at the end of 2006, and also hope i get stable and fovoriate position of my work, and get good performance or promotion.

addationally, make some money for some depoist left.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 11:46:34 |Display all floors
I am suffering  a lot for paying off house loan . Start to become a poor man since last year when I signed the  house sales contract , leaving me nothing at all but a loan for about 300,000 yuans . gush , 20 years  I would have nothing but big fun to clear the debt . the banks seems to me like a corrocedile with a sharking mouth.

the worse thing is , I will see by my eyes that my favorite girl is going to get married  this year .experiencing the feeling with inside my own heart  then I begin to doubt the real meaning of love and perfidy . Then , Reality stroke me back to normal , walk out of the mausoleum of past memory .

Well comes to the worst one, I lose my confidence to future . it feels like that I could not accomplish even a single mission. even though questioned by myself again over again , I still could not figure out a way to pass through the ordeal .

Life is like a roll of toilet , the closer it gets to the end , the faster it elapses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 12:35:35 |Display all floors

Reply #80 wassendas's post

A person must make good selection of choices....

example..i know of  a young gal who buys a car worth 2x her annual salary....
...she is a slave to that car...ha ha ha

i only buy a car that i can pay off by CASH....
most people buy cars worth 6 month their salary....
some more adventurous buys a car equal to 12 month's their salary...

and for homes....
buy only a home 6x or less your annual salary....

if you have over stretched yourself.....

BLAME NO ONE but your own FOLLY....
The real estate developer only advertise....
It was your decision to go into HUGE DEBT....

which benefits the BANK.....

MY ADVICE....sell that home.....recover some capital and buy a smaller apartment...maybe Rmb150,000?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 12:14:19 |Display all floors
i am eager to earn a lot of money .
i need money to study , learn English Speaking, Photoshop and something else,
Money is of great improtance to me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 12:19:18 |Display all floors
Lucky enough,I'am sill a student.I won't troubled by such New Year's Solutions now. What I'm concerned now is how to get a good result in my coming exams.But I wish all ur dreams come true!
A   ZA   A   ZA   FIGHTING!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 14:06:05 |Display all floors
how to speak out my goal in short words?  let me think carefully for a year.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.