Author: wannabedumb

Are you jealous? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-21 02:51:45 |Display all floors
"If you ever have a chance to visit my city with Freaki, pls drop me a line and come with Freaki for a cup of tea."
- wannabe - I just saw that now.  :)  Thanks, I'd be glad to join you & Otis for a cup of tea.

See? No jealousy here folks! Otis has been playing us both, but wannabe & I are above that petty jealousy stuff, we're big girls, we know how to share!  
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 04:28:52 |Display all floors
Not a jealous person but when I see a couple walking down the street it makes me kinda sad because I am not with the one I love right now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 10:41:03 |Display all floors

I used to be jealous when I was little

Whatever my older brother had, I wanted too, regardless it was either a toy or a shirt.
I guess that's why I always have a little Tomboy in me.
Now I think I am just a little bit fiesty. But I am not sure whether it is from jealousy or just the little tomboy in me. --That's the new discovery of myself lately.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 11:22:39 |Display all floors
jealous  of  the rich, the beauty and so on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 09:48:04 |Display all floors
maybe you mean the feeling of Jealousy......
i know that haha..I had that before....and it feels not so nice la haha...
ah well...sometimes we just have to think; what if you was in that place.....how would you feel and think?   be fair for both sides in a relationship...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 10:55:52 |Display all floors
i think everyone is jealous, but two different attitudes, one is to blame everyone and everything but not himself, another is more optimistic, work hard to live a better lif, never give up, in this  way, jealous become motivity. Now, what kind of person do you think you are?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 11:04:30 |Display all floors

People grew up in

Originally posted by rachel1981 at 2006-3-22 10:55
i think everyone is jealous, but two different attitudes, one is to blame everyone and everything but not himself, another is more optimistic, work hard to live a better lif, never give up, in this ...

a more crowded and hard environment tend to be more jealous than people from a big farm or remote area. My personal observation.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.