Author: wannabedumb

Are you jealous? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-11 22:54:47 |Display all floors

Hiii

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-3-11 22:42
Who should I be hunting? I'm busy with a racist troll right now elsewhere on these forums ...

\
Just kidding. So I should hunt him down all by myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 22:55:57 |Display all floors

Ok ...

That is fine then
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 23:30:54 |Display all floors

Are you a racist hunter?

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-3-11 22:42
Who should I be hunting? I'm busy with a racist troll right now elsewhere on these forums ...

Bounty hunter for the racist troll?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 00:23:35 |Display all floors
I think jealousness is from the human nature.The human's mind is the hardest thing to satisfy in this universe.There's an old chinese words,which is,the thing that is wider than the sea is the human's heart.In that way,we human can't avoid being jealous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 00:59:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-3-10 21:17

Why only Chinese ?  prove it.......

not only Chinese envy others but in all of the countries I have gone to and all of the people I have ever met China is the main one that the envy portion is actually a part of the culture.  Look at your post # 18 " it's common",  that doesn't mean it is a bad thing or a good thing, just a part of life.  

I spend enough time in China and with Chinese people so I know it when I see it.  It is also more of a generation thing sometimes.
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 01:09:35 |Display all floors

Heh heh ...

Originally posted by thunderbird at 11-3-2006 03:30 PM

Bounty hunter for the racist troll?:)

I have no idea what wannabedumb wanted me to hunt ... Perhaps she is looking for an "otis"?

Ah, today up popped two new forum members who posted nasty racist comments ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 17:39:38 |Display all floors
i would jealous if another girl is more beautiful than me? ^_^ but anyway, i will  make myself beautiful then she then. lOl

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.