Author: wannabedumb

Are you jealous? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-11 06:24:52 |Display all floors

In general, I am not

Originally posted by wannabedumb at 2006-3-10 23:00
I would say usually I'm not. How about you?

I tend to mind my own business....happy with my own achievement...knowing that there are always someone doing better and/or worse than myself....just a fact of life:)

When I am in a mood to compare and compete....I would do a good job comparing myself with others...knocking others down like the bowling pins...getting some earthly highs and muddy satisfaction.

So being jealous for me is a choice....like a sport...but I would just allow myself be jealous to a point that the emotinal cost is about equal to my emotional gain...sounds too intellectual and mechanical but true. :)

That's the reason why there is a need for me to be crazy and uninhibited on this forum sometimes....very therapeutic for me.:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 11:12:51 |Display all floors

Sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 11:17:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gsmusasia at 2006-3-11 05:46
Chinese envy others more than other countries.  Girls are very protective and jealous when it comes to their men.

Why only Chinese ?  prove it.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 11:22:43 |Display all floors
I think I am jealous but not over-jealous.... It's common.......  BUt  try to be more considerate..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 15:06:19 |Display all floors
the meaning of "Jealous" in dictionary is: envious of someone else's achievements or advantages.

so how can a successful person be a jealous guy? a girl beautiful a jealous gal? a confident master a jealous slave? a smart egg a jealous goose? lol

but being jealous sometimes is pretty attractive.
and being the target of the jealous is more exciting.

[ Last edited by dupodong at 2006-3-11 03:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 22:26:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-3-11 00:01
i'm jealous of the fact that wannabe would rather meet afri simba than me.

Now that I think I'm dumb enough, no need to learn more from you. If you ever have a chance to visit my city with Freaki, pls drop me a line and come with Freaki for a cup of tea.
TMP, did you hunt him down? Pls report him whenever you feel necessary either to me or threebowls.:lol:lol Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 22:42:12 |Display all floors

Hunt who?

Who should I be hunting? I'm busy with a racist troll right now elsewhere on these forums ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.