Author: wannabedumb

Are you jealous? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-10 23:57:54 |Display all floors

Everyone would be more or less jealous

Generally speaking, jealousness depends on the gap between you and others.
foe example, Bill Gates is much richer than any of us, you would not be jealous of him. why? because you would never approach or surpass Bill Gates however hard you try. As a result, you would willingly accept the fact that Bill Gater is richer than them.
However, jealousness might be caused by your mates. You probably do more work than you mates, while you get less pay than them. It's pretty possible for you to be jealous of them.
I think we are usually jealous of those who are well-matched with us.

[ Last edited by tempax at 2006-3-11 01:50 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 00:01:39 |Display all floors
i'm jealous of the fact that wannabe would rather meet afri simba than me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 00:06:20 |Display all floors

Otis ...

And you have made wannabe jealous because you were out pile-driving with freaky!!!

Man, you cheating double-crosser
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 01:04:52 |Display all floors
No jealous of anyone enjoy my life as it is...why would I want to lead someone else life when I am happy with my own.  My brothers wife is a jealous person and she does my head in lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 05:22:57 |Display all floors
Sorry I think I am a jealous gal....

It has been proved on Tuesday...

I feel being threatened by another woman...

I wanna laugh at mysel...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 05:46:42 |Display all floors
Chinese envy others more than other countries.  Girls are very protective and jealous when it comes to their men.
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 05:58:01 |Display all floors
Probably..I just hate myself being that jealous..cos I think the reason behind this is cos I really do like that man so much..and it is very dangerous...

Anyways, I pissed off myself,and others....

I am not happy...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.