Views: 2505|Replies: 5

do me a favor,pl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-9 23:56:20 |Display all floors
i believe that almost every one should been gotten into knots when faces love
i falled in love with a boy, who are my classmates in high school.we were in different universities ,but we are good friends. so i can see him  on holiday,and the other time ,we send message or call  once in a while .
i often said to myself :waiting for him until graduation. if he does not find that i am the best one deserved to be valued,i will give up and start another new life .
fortunately, before the graduate entrance exam,he called me:wherever you want to ,i will be with you.
i think it is commitment
luckily,i passed the exam successfully,while he found job in xiamen ,i believe the good future of us is coming,however i made a mistake.
after being in xiamen ,he become different to me ,and he resigned before the spring festival , i do not know why?
i told him that i loved him so deeply,could not remmber when and why ,since in high  school
he did not say anyting
we knowed each other about 8years,and during the 8 years ,he always gave me information he liked me too, all the friends of our knew i loved him.
one month ago,he told me he had girlfriend and said sorry to me
suddenly,blue became the color of my life
from the day i met him,i recognized that he was my right man
but now ,everything changed
i have no idea how  to dea with the reationship between us
to be friends or not?

now i have no mood in doing anything
how should i do ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 00:20:22 |Display all floors

A love relationship is like dancing with a partner.

Originally posted by monicadiu at 2006-3-9 23:56
i believe that almost every one should been gotten into knots when faces love
i falled in love with a boy, who are my classmates in high school.we were in different universities ,but we are good f ...

If the partner decided not to dance to the music or with you....the truth is plane and simple...you can't dance by yourself....the old saying "It takes two to tango" is very true...what would you do if he decided to leave you?....what can you do?....can you make him change his mind?....love is effortless when both are drawn to each other...my bias opinion.

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-3-11 02:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 17:08:32 |Display all floors
If not to be lovers,it's better to be friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 17:28:13 |Display all floors

too early to tell he's the right one

Not every relationship lasts. So many people not married to their first love because they found the more compatible one after they broke up with their ex-boyfriend/girlfriend.
Don't get stuck in love. As long as you have the merits and the chances to meet people, you'll find the right one soon. Just don't be sick and hide yourself.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 17:44:52 |Display all floors
Hi monicadiu:
you can go to the News talk>> china & world sport>>my foreign friend
that thread may help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 22:47:47 |Display all floors

thank you

thanks for all your kindness

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.