I am angry in my office [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-13 10:44:55 |Display all floors

change yourself

Originally posted by lvying010 at 2006-3-9 14:06
Hi,

Good day! in recent year i am angry in my office because of money.in the past i
was poor so i studied hard and as result i can speak English.But i had no
job.many year later,i was help ...

I have the same feelings sometimes ,I feel my superior is not better than me ,although looking down on him in something but I respect him just because he’s my superior ,and because I can’t change the current organization , I keep better relation with him and he give me much help in improving my specialities .
I think being a superior; he must be something that surpasses others. And then I observe him carefully, and find there’s truly something I can learn from him, for instance, his abundant speciality and the gentle manner to others.
Your colleges earn much than you maybe just because they serve in the company longer than you. Learn from the colleges and keep good relations with them, and in the meanwhile improving your speciality .only the company recognize you are the non-alternative person, you can earn the high salary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 17:09:42 |Display all floors
Money isn't the most important things..

Don't judge anything with money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 12:50:22 |Display all floors
hi i am a foreigner , i read your problem, i think sincerity is the best policy .One day your boss will realise that  you are so loyal to him and give you a promotion, good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-15 00:31:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-3-11 11:36
This is what life is.    Be more strong and competitive.... and you will have more chances........ Good luck depends on your qualification.   We easily get frustrated when we follow the rules while ...

agree~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-16 14:33:33 |Display all floors

check yourself first

i do not see something considerably unfair based on your description...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 22:31:30 |Display all floors
i think this is the principle of the society.no one can change it unless you have the highest  right.let it be,the thing you need to do is to enjoy yourself during the job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-18 23:44:15 |Display all floors

reply bourne #9

i do not think your superior must  be better than u,  to tell the truth,  to be your superior, who is more superior
than u in some sense.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.