Author: bizarre

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SAD... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-9 10:29:29 |Display all floors
talk to the one I love and have a drink.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 10:47:03 |Display all floors
Oh, it's so nice to hear guys talk about crying!!! I love that!

Well, I've had plenty of sad times in my life, so here are some things I've done:

~~ talk to someone

~~ write out everything I'm feeling and thinking, like in a journal, or a letter to someone, or just a paper that you'll throw away if you don't want to keep it around. (This is very good, you can cry while you're doing it, it works wonders!)

~~ lay in bed and cry, without feeling like I shouldn't be crying or doing something more important

~~ DO SOMETHING ACTIVE: clean house, exercise, get OUT of the house, etc

~~ If that's too much, do something passive but mildly distracting, like watch a movie, read, get online

~~ I don't eat when I'm upset as some people do, but I might like to have some sort of "comfort food", maybe tea like my grandmother used to make it for me when I was little (black tea with a LOT of sugar and milk), or something else that feels comforting
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 11:08:24 |Display all floors
i might become silent, and esty to get tears when someone touched that topic....
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 11:19:59 |Display all floors

yeah

guys can be sad too...but people judge us if they see us cry...so generally if i'm really upset i'll just rub a little onion in my eyes so that i have an excuse...and then people judge me positively coz apparently rubbing onion in one's eyes earns one respect and prestige amongst ones peers
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 11:28:07 |Display all floors
i understand men are also hard to be a man sometimes.
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 11:36:50 |Display all floors

true

and that's my point...ain't nothing more manly than onion in the eyes...sure looks better than weeping like a little girl
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 11:43:05 |Display all floors
The onions is brutal. Pop an Alka Seltzer and chew it, just tell them you are having an allergic reaction.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.