Views: 13640|Replies: 109

So, who would you like to really meet? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-9 00:53:18 |Display all floors
Haha ... to follow on from the recent polls around here ...

If you could meet someone from this forum in the real world who would you choose and, more importantly, why would you choose them?

Feel free to add other names but I could only do 10 in the poll!

This should be interesting: otis you can only choose one!!!

Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
16.67% (5)
10.00% (3)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
6.67% (2)
10.00% (3)
10.00% (3)
0.00% (0)
20.00% (6)
26.67% (8)
Your current user group has no poll permission
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 01:03:14 |Display all floors

My vote ...

I vote TB because I think that he is like the elder statesman of the forums with a lot of experience and knowledge which he shares.

Also, I want to see how he types with just a beak, two wings and those big bird feet
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 01:16:03 |Display all floors
This is tough, I'll have to think about it. If we all lived in the same area we could have a little party and meet for real!

TMP, do you know TB's age? I imagined him as younger than I am, though it could just be the Big Bird avatars making me biased.

Otis, don't be offended that I didn't jump on you.... er, uh... I mean jump on CHOOSING you!

Hmmm...... I need to sleep on it. Interesting question.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 01:26:59 |Display all floors

Do I use my beak?

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-3-9 01:03
I vote TB because I think that he is like the elder statesman of the forums with a lot of experience and knowledge which he shares.

Also, I want to see how he types with just a beak, two wings a ...

I type with both hands...but I can't do it in a traditional manner...so it is a weird combination of one finger from my right and four fingers from my left most of the time and in rare occassion I will use two from the right and three from my left....I am not making this up:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 01:30:04 |Display all floors

Ah ...

Yes, I hope TB is not offended but I had the impression he was much older and more mature than us young'uns ...

I remember his old HK photos and of course, he has this amazing collection of stamps and notes :) I think those were age clues ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 01:32:32 |Display all floors

Freaky, if you are between 25 and 30,

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-3-9 01:16
This is tough, I'll have to think about it. If we all lived in the same area we could have a little party and meet for real!

TMP, do you know TB's age? I imagined him as younger than I am, thou ...

I can tell you that I would be old enough to be your father.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 01:35:29 |Display all floors

Haha ...

It is that scene from "The Empire Strikes Back"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.