Author: murrayma

Happy the Women's Day! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-8 20:19:06 |Display all floors
You think??

I find that men are pretty stupid on flirting!!!!....

They need to have the book called "Dummies for Flirting!"
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 20:22:03 |Display all floors
Haha.But for most of the girls,flirting is very attractive.And that's also why I couldn't go on with my girlfriend

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 20:22:26 |Display all floors
I don't have that competence

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 20:23:36 |Display all floors
Haha..

If you are attached, shall stop flirting with others..only flirt with that speical person...LOL
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 20:25:25 |Display all floors
Right.I need improve my flirting skill.Haha.Is that part of social skills too? the answer must be affirmative

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 20:27:11 |Display all floors
it is people skill....

i am happy with my people skills...bad luck..i have no intention to use it on any other people these days....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 20:32:15 |Display all floors
Really?What do you do?anthropologist?You know many people skills,could you explain it for me?I don't know what you mean about people skills.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.