Views: 3973|Replies: 15

Happy the Women's Day! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-8 14:38:47 |Display all floors
Hey!Guys.What did you do for your girls?Have you bought any present for them?If you haven't ,go ahead and buy it!Don't hesitate.Girls are very hard,they lead a much harder life than us.We should care them,so that when our festival comes,like November 11th,we won't get any touble from them.Haha.
Best wishes to the great female!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 14:45:46 |Display all floors
a ha  ,what you have bought for gf ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 14:52:58 |Display all floors
Sorry.Man.I just broke up with her a few days ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 16:27:49 |Display all floors
Sorry to hear that, Murrayma, hope you find a new girlfriend after your fancy.

But you have at the same time slipped out a good news for those white girls, let's see what is going to happen next, why not publicise your criteria here as a good present to those young laydies on 3.8

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 16:56:54 |Display all floors
Haha.Thanks David.It's a good idea!Now,ladies!Attention,please!
Where's my love?Where's my girl?
My love has flied away.I can't fly my love,though I can fly a airplane.Was I nervous?Was I worrying?Was I frustrated?
I often told me'Cheer up"Bright future is in the front.And yes,now I get you,I have you,I am the only lucky dog in this world.
I am still looking for the you,my angel.You must be from the heaven,you must the perfect girl,not in everyone's eyes,only for me.I absolutely don't want to share your anything with anybody.You are my all,you are my wish,you are my root of light.Don't laugh at me,I am not making fool of myself either.I am indicating my heart,my soul.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 19:48:26 |Display all floors
Eh..Thanks for reminding me of this special day!!!

I wonder why there is no an official day for men??...International men's day!!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 20:15:47 |Display all floors
Good idea.I guess,it's just because men are all very busy,we spend all our time on flirting women,haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.