Author: xiguatailang

do you like the system of education in china??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-16 09:45:50 |Display all floors
Accordinh a survey, it is better for children to study i n China when they are in primary school, but later they's better go abroad to absorb some creative think ways, not limited in certain thinking mode

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 09:46:23 |Display all floors
The Chinese Education system do good in basic study

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 12:19:07 |Display all floors

to rovi297

if you look down on your precious life with the kind of mind that you have said, i can say that you are really really a craven with 100%.

nothing can make most of us give up our lives, but when you were a craven, that's another thing.

By the way, this is the forum used to discuss significative things, please pay more attention to your words, just shut up if you want to say something insignificant

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-16 12:26:56 |Display all floors

Sorry, faggot, do you read English? what is the title for this forum?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 12:49:08 |Display all floors

In chinese college,it seems no one care about students any more

Just see the subject layout. We don't have any important class in the morning because no teacher want to get up so early. Many advanced English course were cancelled in the third or forth year because no local teacher has the capability to teach such subject and school dont't want to pay for the foreign teacher. Our campus in far in the suburb(we are even charged higher fee for that, It's the most absurd thing I've ever heard), but shuttle bus is only available on weekends. So the students missed a lot of chance to be with native speaker to practise their English and many part time job oppotunities as well...
No one care about us! As if students are on longer the core of the system of a college, nor are they the real bussiness the teachers should attend to. Now the top English can seldom be in the School of English literature. They are busying organizing English education institution open to the society. Even the average teachers prefer teaching in so called "school supported by folk"---once a place to which only the most imcompotent teachers are assigned.
I didn't learn anything in the college, although I do improve my English using the time I saved through skipping classes. I am not an English major but , interestingly enough, I am more like an English major than law school students. By the way, I can get very high score after skipping the whole semester's classes, I don't know why, Maybe that's because what teachers say in the class is totallly bullshit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 13:06:31 |Display all floors
after graduation, I found 3/4 time of my college life was wasted!!
To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 13:42:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellojayla at 2006-3-16 12:49
In chinese college,it seems no one care about students any more

that's what my classmates and me have said:"in china , the education is based on the profit of school, and lack of the humanitarian solicitude."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.