Author: xiguatailang

do you like the system of education in china??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-10 21:57:23 |Display all floors

I curse China's education system!!

College education in China, especailly in the common universities, is a sheer waste of time. My college education is a murder of my life.

[ Last edited by linjian at 2006-3-10 10:00 PM ]
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 23:04:13 |Display all floors

hmmmm

Interesting post... I'm a foreigner studying in China... The university I am in seems ok. The students seem very hard woking..in fact, too hard working. I think the Chinese spend too much time with their heads buried in the books and their thinking power DECREASES... they become dependent on books! I'm surprized not everyone is in tsinghua daxue!!!

LIVE LIFE people!! I am only 23 and I've lived a very long life. I have travelled, I can swim, dance, rollerblade, rollerskate, drive, speak different languages, conversant in many things and not just my major etc..... and now I'm living my dream in the country I wanted to visit the most. I am doing all this and have plans to go diving next year January (back in my country), I plan to try tajiquan, and visit all the provinces of China before I leave China on August 2010..

I had dreams and I made them all come true. Now I just have decisions on what to do next!! It takes a lot of hard work yes, but your brain needs rewards for it to be more productive! Find your talents!! With all this studying going on around me.. I feel surrounded by robots. Maybe many Chinese people can't learn English well because of this very reason.. who knows..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 23:25:05 |Display all floors

education

I think in a few years, Chinese education will be improved because our government pay more attention to it. But now, it is bad. More poor students can not be educated in school, they are so desired to learn in the university. I know a girl who can not go to university because she is lack of money. It is a pity. It is our country's pity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 23:36:32 |Display all floors

yes... Catherine

Sooooooooooooooo many countries are given scholarships to China... this is very important for China's relations with other countries but why is so little being done for the local students?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 23:58:13 |Display all floors
I'm really hated in the management of our school.
This semester each week I have at least 50 lessones, and most of them are very hard for us to make them ok.
So everyday we have to get up early, rush to the class, make our notes, until night,and repeat this day after day.But last term,each week it's only 20 lessones.
I really don't know why do they make this teaching plan, so unbalanced.
Some times I though is there something wrong with the master???
This plan is so reasonless, and the result is also bad, most of the classes, we have to grovel on our desk and then go to sleep under our instinctive needs.
So bad,in a word!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 00:06:39 |Display all floors

xiguatailang

that sounds tough... I have class from mon- friday, from 8am -11:30... that's 1 and a half hours, 2 lessons a day... and I'm already skipping class... hanyu, kouyu, tingli, hanzi... dou hen nan!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 00:59:21 |Display all floors
so to me, both the system of education and the skills of managements in china are not mature.
there is a long way that our masters have to go and lots of things that they have to learn.
now,we can not change anything,but to accept the fact,because we cann't choose the era we born.
By the way,today is saturday,but I still have to do experiments from 9:45am to 12:00am.
Oh,dear!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.