I think there is no body love!
too many subjects and lots of homework
but what can i do?
only study hard!!
no body can help me!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 14:27:44 |Display all floors

education system in china

now the education system in china is not very good.the purpose of some university is how to earn too much money,but not to teach the student well.other,the quanlity of the teachers is more and more lower,some teachers are only know to read as the books, not a little extention,and not make the class lively.certain the students have a part of duty,they do not know how to learn well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-30 15:26:06 |Display all floors
education, I just learn by myself during my unversity time,My major is computer programe project,but I ,m a      interpreter now .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 13:11:32 |Display all floors
I think it is bad, although it is improved much more in these years. In school ,only someone who do well in exam is considered as a good student, If you want to be prized as a good student  , studying the "book"  hard is the only thing you want to do.  As a student ,we can only do this in this bad education systerm, but only for study in school ,when you go out of the school   , work in a company ,you must think about everything by yourown brain, if you want to do well in your work ,book is only a source,belive yourself, and do anything you want .......... to be a good "student" in your boss' eyes, do anything in yourown ways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-31 13:30:24 |Display all floors
after study  at school,you can solve the problem during your work .
so ,you should be better student,
exame is not enough.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.