Author: threebowls

ONLINE SAFETY TIPS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-9 14:22:12 |Display all floors
Well, i did know a guy claimed from UK, he kept  asking for my cellphone number in first few talks,  then i told him i don't even have one , he felt bored, later we cut off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 17:24:09 |Display all floors
I think it is difficult to lie online from now ,
Anyone who see this article can not be lied ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-2 09:24:22 |Display all floors

Reply #8 tmphgt's post

the world is changing very fast. you know English is a must-have tool in the modern world,but do you know which skill is the most important during studying English?i think is listening and speaking. so , i want to make some friends who can improve these skill for me. my email address is; daolang88@126.com. my photo mumber is(020)31281785. whoever wants to regard me as your friends can send you message to me. oh, i nearly forget to tell you my QQmumber,which is 373200334. please allow me to introduce myself to you first.  i am a university student  in Guangzhou. my major is international trade. i am eager t o study english, and  i want to make progress with you more. thanks for reading the message sent by me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-2 09:24:40 |Display all floors

Reply #6 caringhk's post

the world is changing very fast. you know English is a must-have tool in the modern world,but do you know which skill is the most important during studying English?i think is listening and speaking. so , i want to make some friends who can improve these skill for me. my email address is; daolang88@126.com. my photo mumber is(020)31281785. whoever wants to regard me as your friends can send you message to me. oh, i nearly forget to tell you my QQmumber,which is 373200334. please allow me to introduce myself to you first.  i am a university student  in Guangzhou. my major is international trade. i am eager t o study english, and  i want to make progress with you more. thanks for reading the message sent by me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-24 06:11:44 |Display all floors

Common Sense

There have always been and will always be predators.  "Online predators" are just predators using the new
medium of the internet to their advantage.

Parents must take more responsibility for this problem with young children - letting your 10 year old go online
is equivalent to letting your 10 year old walk through the city to the store.  You wouldn't let your child walk
alone to the store so why let them go online "alone"???

For adults who are new to the internet, you should treat being "online" like you would treat talking to a
stranger in a bar, club, etc.   Don't give out your phone number - instead get and call their number.  If you are
going to meet someone, meet in public place where you feel safe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 16:25:17 |Display all floors
yes, ensure to be careful to meet your net-friend who you never know but blow their friendfulness and kindness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 17:47:30 |Display all floors

great

agree

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.