Views: 4856|Replies: 24

i don't know why i get a lower mark [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-6 21:36:33 |Display all floors
i am a international student in uk, i work hard for my course work, but other international students who spend less time on study get a higher mark than i did. i don't know what shall i do, there must be some reasons that can be used to explain why i get a low mark.

cheers. i don't have a good mood now, please help me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 21:47:02 |Display all floors

maybe you work TOO hard...

Originally posted by yuzhouyuzhou at 2006-3-6 21:36
i am a international student in uk, i work hard for my course work, but other international students who spend less time on study get a higher mark than i did. i don't know what shall i do, there m ...

it's important to take some time out for R and R.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 21:48:05 |Display all floors

Well ...

Go and ask your tutor!

They should be able to help you :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 00:36:35 |Display all floors

Talk to the school counsellors.

It is their duty to help you.

In order for me to help you, I have to know your background details. If I am serious in what I am doing, it would be wrong for me to come up with suggestions that base on my imagination and assumption. Of course, sometimes I am in a joking and playful mood. Well, that's a different story.

There are many personal details that you would not want to disclose on a public forum like this.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 01:28:50 |Display all floors
Go ask the other international or (maybe better, because they are most used to the UK educational system) the UK students how they prepare and study for their tests/projects. Maybe they can give you new insights of how do deal with it. The approach and method you use to study might influence your mark. On the other hand, worrying too much about it, might work against you, try to relax a little;) Wish you well!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 08:35:22 |Display all floors

Sometimes class anticipation is very important too.

Did you ask questions often in class?
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 08:39:45 |Display all floors

What smell today Holidays?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.