Author: sofitelthing

Is that really a good chose?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-7 15:05:23 |Display all floors
Now the major is not very important in job market. There are many whose jobs have nothing to do with their majors. Like me, my major is chemistry, but now i am an overseas sales.  Many graduates now at work think that we learn many courses in colleague, but only the minority of them can be used in our work. In colleagues, we leanrned a mixed capacity, through which our capacity of teaching ourselves are greatly increased.  When we do go into a  new line, we have the capacity to learn it well soon and meet the requirement of work.  Of course, there are also some difficulty when finding the job, as the company usually likes the one whose major is related with the post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 21:18:51 |Display all floors
tourism is better.
I have a friend who works in tourism ,and her salary is really good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 22:06:11 |Display all floors
just do something  that you are interested, whatever it is  interrelated to your major or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 10:35:15 |Display all floors

DO NOW !

Do not choose your work at the biginning of your working-life,just do it .you will find you have many reward someday.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.