Views: 3922|Replies: 10

Is that really a good chose?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-6 20:54:41 |Display all floors
In next several months, I will be gradute from college school, I have to face a reality problem: find a job.
     I study in Hotel Management when I in collge,  it need me to find a job which is relate to hotel or tourism agency, but I don't like to work in the hotel  or tourism agency any more when I ended up my internship from hotel.
     During this internship, I know so much about how many things the hotel can offer to us (such as wages, staff welfare, promotion, staff training,ect.) if we spend our golden years in the hotel(of course, one thing will be confirmed, you have a potencial ablility). Compare with other job areas, it's lower.
     So I deciede to chose other jobs which is not in the tourism industry, if possible. It isn't only me make this deciesion,  most of my classmates and friends also the same, when they ended up their internship from the hotel I asked their feelings about the practicing, they told me too much, but most of them is the same conclusion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 20:58:20 |Display all floors

If anyone work in the hotel, please give me a solution.

I wait for.......wait for........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 22:10:33 |Display all floors

You are not interested in your chosen field!

Originally posted by sofitelthing at 2006-3-6 20:54
In next several months, I will be gradute from college school, I have to face a reality problem: find a job.
     I study in Hotel Management when I in collge,  it need me to find a job which is  ...

Is it too late to change? What other options do you have? Are you still young enough to make the switch?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 09:01:52 |Display all floors

Hotel job is not good

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 10:21:35 |Display all floors
It is difficult for graduated students to find a job relative to their  majors. So I assum change is necessary sometime1.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 10:59:46 |Display all floors

Work in the Hotel...

...but keep studying. Always keep working to pay the bills but study for what you love and dream about.

You need experience....any experience.

Your big break will come.:)

[ Last edited by iluv2fish at 2006-3-7 11:01 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 12:25:59 |Display all floors
I Aagree with the point ,iluv2fish:

Work in the Hotel...

...but keep studying. Always keep working to pay the bills but study for what you love and dream about.

You need experience....any experience.

Your big break will come.

I was graduated from the college last year,i would like to working in a international trade comp.But ,at that I can't found the position,at last ,I joined a auto sales comp.as a
executive clerk,till now, lasts almost a year,fortunaly,I was cannibalized to the import  
dep,this week.so,that is what i want.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.