Author: murrayma

Are there anybody who are engaged in aviation system here? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-6 17:45:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by murrayma at 2006-3-6 15:45
alright.I am giving some.Yes,we can't say yes,for us,we should say affirmative.No we should say negative instead.When we check the radio,we'll ask the controller"how do you read?If  we met urg ...

Really fresh for me.  I think this kind of English should be more simple, direct , impolite , easily learned ,so as to avoid the ambiquilty.   But So what's the meaning of Mayday and PanPan ?     Please don't answer " Negative", please give an " affirmative " answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 17:55:30 |Display all floors
Haha.Well,they are just words or symbols that used between the pilots and controllers.Eg,when there's a passenger  has heart attack,the captain decides to land as soon as possible.in this situation,the pilot who is in the charge of communicating will call the ATC with panpan as the beginning,and the ATC knows immedietely there's urgency case.While,the engine is on fire,or one engine flames out,or it stops,the pilot would report Mayday,the aircraft will have to do a emergency landing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 20:03:13 |Display all floors
Ma,  
Just like "  i am tai mountain, i am tai mountain, target at me ,target at me , fire at me, fire at me,......... "  showed in the film........   :

Thanks. pilot.   Good night and good luck!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 09:13:01 |Display all floors

to murrayma

A. Will your flying licence be granted by FAA or CAAC? i guess it might be granted by FAA since you went to USA for your training course. hahahaahaha,if so, your licence must be heavier than a Chinese one,.....

B. Is it easy for you to get an extra flyiing licence granted by JAA to fly European manufactured aircraftd such as Airbus after you have become a FAA or CAAC licence holders? just to take some transit courses?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 12:36:16 |Display all floors
for one thing,I think I should correct your point.The licence in China is no way to be lighter than American's.Why we went there to do our practical training is that their price is lower,it's beneficial.the airlines can save money.And here is the answer of your question,yes,I got the flying licence from FAA,not or CAAC,I have to get both of them.It's not a choice,we are Chinese pilot,we are not pilot chinese.Even the foreign pilot that work in Chinese airlines,also have to take the Chinese licence tests.We have our own rule,and we as pilots have to master the rules.
your second question,your concept is wrong either.Our valid licences are all granted by  CAAC,it doesn't matter where we did the training,after we got back,before we fly in China,we all have to get those licences as well.as for transition training,you are right,the feeling is similar,I give you parable,the start of  flying is like the kid learn to ride
bicycle,once the kid knows how to ride a bicycle,it will be easier for him to ride a motobicycle.There're only some small differences,the spead,the performance etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 13:37:12 |Display all floors

PASS BY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 15:23:46 |Display all floors

to murrayma

Sorry to have mixed up course certificate and licence and thanks for your correction.

Yes, i get it now that suppose your airliner purchases some Airbus aircrafts from Airbus manufacture and you are sent to the factory for a  transit training course and end up getting a course certificate granted by the manufacturer,  then you are entitled to apply to CAAC for approval for flying a new type of aircraft. is my understanding is right this time? thanks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.