Author: murrayma

Are there anybody who are engaged in aviation system here? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-6 12:58:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-3-6 11:17
Would you please give some examples of  such a "standard professional aviation English " ?

Just some commone ones.   Tons of thanks.

haha,you said you wanted to collect the words,well there are so many,you'd better go and buy one radio communication of pilot and ATC(air traffic controller).You can find whatever you want.haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 14:38:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by murrayma at 2006-3-6 12:58

haha,you said you wanted to collect the words,well there are so many,you'd better go and buy one radio communication of pilot and ATC(air traffic controller).You can find whatever you want.haha

Thanks.  I only need some examples.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 15:45:54 |Display all floors
alright.I am giving some.Yes,we can't say yes,for us,we should say affirmative.No we should say negative instead.When we check the radio,we'll ask the controller"how do you read?If  we met urgency,we'd call the ATC with the beginning of PanPan,and when emergency happens,we should report Mayday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 15:59:58 |Display all floors

CCA 10, Code 7500. Repeat, CCA 101, Code 7500!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 16:05:46 |Display all floors
No hijack,please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 16:05:58 |Display all floors
thanks for your good answers to my previous questions.

A. what is the maxium bank allowed to turn the aircraft during a commercial flight, how many degrees? I once have chance to sat on the jump seat of a helicopter during a training flight, that captain showed off his flying skill by taking big bank turn, pitch down and up during the maneuver flight, when the flight finished , I told him i was ok, no airsick at all....he was annoyed and said he used to fly 360 bank turn ,three times bigger than  we have had that day, and asked me if i want to see one,hahahahaha.......i chickened out on the half way this time....

B. do you go back to USA to fly simulator or there are such things in china now? last time i read a thread dicussing how and where to hunt  a white girl, i suppose you might have the first  priority to try one with your admirable job as a pilot possiblely flying international line in the future. hahahaha, am i right , my shall-be captain?(just joking)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 16:09:18 |Display all floors

Roger, cancel. 7600.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.