Views: 3888|Replies: 26

the comparison of different races [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-6 05:36:12 |Display all floors
i think white people are good at science, because they focus on researching. asian people are good at humane concern.  why there is no people who are really nice and wise

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 05:55:18 |Display all floors

I think ....

I don't know where to begin with this thread!

There are loads of really nice and wise people - it has nothing to do with race!
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 06:50:20 |Display all floors

There is something to this thread though....

Every culture has it's strengths - Germans are known for their engineering skills and therefore German cars and appliances are known for their high quality....

etc...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 08:23:59 |Display all floors

Shoot!

My bird just landed on my keyboard and erased everything I wrote, and "undo" won't bring it back!!! What the heck did he press??

Ok, I'll start again:
Let's remember that it's the *culture* that is known for these things. It does not mean that German people are better at them, it may mean that they are being raised to excel in things that they believe, as a culture, they are good at and they don't want to fall behind. It could be that a culture puts more importance on certain things than others... in school, on TV, from the governments, from elders in the households, etc.

If you were to take people from all different countries and raise them all the same, I don't think these stereotypes would show through.

So, I think it's ok to say a culture or a country has its strengths, but we should be careful not to carry that over to how we treat individuals.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 08:46:53 |Display all floors

ok freakyqi

what about physically...because there are obvious physical differences between races and i don't think peopel should deny that in an effort to be politically correct...for example i know that for every kg i can lift the average maori can lift 2...and i know that for every km i can run the average ethiopian can run 2
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 09:10:49 |Display all floors
races with higher levels of black/brown mellanin have stronger bone structures and are superior both mentally and physically to those races which lack black/brown mellanin...
white races will inevitably die out due to their recessive genes and an accumulation of genetic diseases.

for more information on this subject PM jayzee/pseudo scientist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 09:32:57 |Display all floors

I'm treading on dangerous ground here...

Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-3-6 08:46
what about physically...because there are obvious physical differences between races and i don't think peopel should deny that in an effort to be politically correct...for example i know that for e ...

if races have evolved to be different physically, is it possible that they have also evolved to be different mentally?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.