Author: alex2006

SZ activities (1) - moved [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-12 19:07:38 |Display all floors

Brilliant!

What a brilliant idea. Thank you very much. I'd love to join you. Just let me know the schedule of your activities. My msn is Cynthia_zzy@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 12:12:08 |Display all floors
i want to join you .i want to enhance my english. i want to make friends with all of you .my MSN is chenpenghui2005@hotmail.com.
ALEX ,i support  u .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-20 16:54:54 |Display all floors
hi ,
  I am also live shenzhen, this is a y oung city ,but many single is exist. it is really a good sugesstion, so i think ,you can make a game of them, EG: english topic or chinese topic ,and outdoor or indoor.
Anyway ,I want join the games...

waitng you good news.......
sandyxiao820@homtail.com
sandy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-23 13:06:01 |Display all floors
Hi,
Sounds good.
"The default place will be again: Lian hua Shan Park."
Where is it ? which district ?
Is it far  from Nanshan District ?
thx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-25 01:33:37 |Display all floors
hmm well I might be interested in a week or two as I'm moving to shenzhen from the end of this month.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 21:11:40 |Display all floors

It sounds good

HI,I  wanna to  jion you,I work in Shenzhen Cable TV station.If have any activity,tell me please.My Email is  houyueen@sohu.com.And I have send you a mail.

[ Last edited by houyueen at 2006-3-27 09:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-28 02:17:43 |Display all floors

Join you

Hi Alex,
It's good idea especailly for people like myself live most of their life in North America, and decided to go back to China without knowing the aarea and people.  If I end up in Shenzhen I'll go travelle and do whatever, I'm down with any activities especailly travelle and sight seeing. I'll definitely look you up and join for some great fun time.

Peace out
my msn: chowd11@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.