Author: tmphgt

Where is this? Part 17 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-6 05:51:10 |Display all floors

THAILAND?

I noticed the poking thing.... but I wasn't going to say anything. Is it a...... THAI lion?

And were you wearing the trousers when they were in the TV commercial? Are you famous? You play guitar, are you really Sting? No... I saw your little kid picture, it was in color. (no offense to Sting, but I'm sure his baby pictures were black & white)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 05:56:59 |Display all floors

Ooops ...

My baby pic was in B&W too

Haha - my five minutes of fame was in a TV series when I was a very very minor sub-Z-list extra

Only the trousers were famous - not me

Not Thailand :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 06:07:10 |Display all floors
Screw the lion, I want to hear more about your famous trousers - what to do and when to do and how to do and who to do...????? Let's hear it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 06:15:50 |Display all floors

Heh heh ...

Ok, so a relative works for a big credit card company (no prizes for guessing which!) and they regularly attend advertising shoots.

These trousers were a prop for an advert involving a "beach" theme ... I also ended up with a huge fake starfish and some huge fake shells :)

However these trousers remain my one and only venture into the dubious world of chinos ... Luckily I made it back to normality

I get quite a few bits of merchandise from the company concerned - mainly clothes - so I cannot complain!
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 08:52:43 |Display all floors

i know i know

but i lived near there for a while so i probably shouldn't answer...but i'll pm mr guitar just to be sure
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 10:09:27 |Display all floors
"Ok, so a relative works for a big credit card company (no prizes for guessing which!)"

Uh... MASTERCARD??? Did I win??? (you already said it you know)

And darnit! I keep forgetting to make my window bigger to see the whole picture! Ok, TMP, you stumped me. I give up. Time for some normal random conversation. Uh.... well, I took a Chinese class back in September, 2004. We had our first test on the 24th and I got an A. TMP, where were you on September 24th, 2004?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 16:39:20 |Display all floors

Haha ...

I am not going to fall for that one :)

I was in the same country that I was in on the 25th Sept 2004

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.