Author: colorcjny

China vs Taiwan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-18 14:54:37 |Display all floors

You have made a fault.

Taiwan belongs to China,which is a portion in China.This is the Truth.pls don't use " I think ".
Anybody must accept this Truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-18 15:20:46 |Display all floors
good post hypochondria I agree. Though I have more to add, Taiwan has not been a part of china for very long and in history  should be seen as colonisation. And thats what it is. A different country that was colonised by chinese no longer than 300 years ago. Now people should be proud of there heritage. But the facts are that Taiwan's original people are not chinese they have their own culture and have been on taiwan for thousands of years without chinese rule. We should atleast pay respect to these people otherwise it set a precident.  Let people know its a different country that was counquered by the chinese a few centuries ago. Just because a country that is populated with a majority chinese assuming it is a part of china is wrong, the world will become more diverse and people in chinese have to understand that this was only a part of the chinese empire in history. Shows how much china has moved on wants to reclaim all of its colonial holdings that were lost a long time ago.  The west is not stupid and will make sure people in taiwan decide there own future. We don't have two rules in the world. One for China and one for the foriengers.

[ Last edited by tris06 at 2006-3-18 03:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.