Author: freakyqi

Everything About.... Freakyqi [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-6 05:28:26 |Display all floors

Just a guess...

Since many women look a lot like their mothers, I'll guess that you now look something like your mother's old picture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 05:33:33 |Display all floors

Reply: #20

Ah your Mum was wearing wallpaper that day

That dress could have caused real trauma - you were wise to look away
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 08:57:18 |Display all floors

hello?....

...freakyqi?
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 22:40:31 |Display all floors

freakyqi

或者升的更高,或者彻底堕落;
或者成就自己,或者毁掉自己。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 14:45:26 |Display all floors
Oh ALEX!!! I can hear you now, sorry, I couldn't hear you until after I - uh, - I mean I was exercising. (Ok, I didn't do it the day I said I would, but I did it the next day)

Ok, everyone, I will be brave and post a real picture of me without my face being covered. Ready? Ok, the trick is, I am still just a kid. Haha!

This was my first day of school in the first grade, which means I was 6. I went to kindergarten for one year before that, but back then kindergartens were mostly half-day, and not very stressful, so first grade was "real school".

I didn't like skirts. And I probably pulled the socks up as high as possible to cover my legs.
I didn't like skirts.
fqfirstgrade.jpg
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 14:54:22 |Display all floors

FreakyFighter...

Did I mention I didn't like skirts? I was a very quiet shy little girl, but imagine the above little girl just one year later, throwing another girl's glasses in the snow and kicking her in the shins. Why, oh why would I do such a thing, and fight repeatedly with the same girl? Because she made fun of my friend's lunchbox!!! Yes, my best friend was one year younger, and very tiny, and carried a Holly Hobby lunchbox. If you were older and cool, you carried your lunch in a paper bag, not a metal lunchbox. So, when the other girl made fun of my friend and made her cry, I kicked her.

Later, as often happens with children, the fighting girl & I became best friends and are still friends to this day!
:)
(we fought many more times when we were older, but only with words, and very subtley, as girls learn to do)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 14:59:47 |Display all floors

Reply #26 freakyqi's post

You look as Young as her even today. I still remember your recent pic.
You know about ugly ducklings/swans?
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.