Author: freakyqi

Everything About.... Freakyqi [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-5 10:09:37 |Display all floors
Yes. Women need some lazy hours for relaxation.    Can't be fully involved in the houseworks.....

And don't do all the housework,  otherwise you will spoil your bf or husband......

Do you have a holiday for the women day ( Mar,8 ) ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 19:00:58 |Display all floors

that reminds me freakyqi

have you been doing your exercise?...i was meant to remind you
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 19:56:26 |Display all floors

Yes

The protagonist of this thread is or sounds perfect or nearly perfect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 00:14:02 |Display all floors

what a freakyqi!

Even though your own photo is unavailable here, I believe most people can imagine what you look like.
as hearthome said, you are so kind, warm-hearted and smart. your graceful, lively and even a little naughty words present us a young, elegant, good-tempered, and happy lady.
thank you for sharing SOMETHING about you.
as we all know, nothing is perfect, but you did the best.
Though we cannot really learn  EVERYTHING about you, I think SOMETHING you've posted and would post is enough!

[ Last edited by tempax at 2006-3-6 12:18 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 00:34:55 |Display all floors

Yoda!

Originally posted by freakyqi at 5-3-2006 02:07 AM
Sometimes we can find meaning in the empty space, in what is NOT there...... ahh... now I am a wise sage......!

Nice thread - but lacking in "me" pics ... You can use the pinko head model if required
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 05:14:27 |Display all floors

Yes, a wise sage I am.

Yes, I plan on copying the pinko head, or something simliar. I'm not nearly through yet! The best pictures have yet to come!

So before I put up pictures of me, what do you all think I look like? Let's hear what you all have in your imaginations!!!

How thin/fat am I?
What about my hair, eyes, nose?
What else do I look like?
Someone already told me in another thread what she thought my nose must look like! And she was right!

I might even put up a whole uncensored picture of me, I might get brave. I'll start with the baby picture I already posted here in the Baby Pictures thread. Some of you have seen it. My mother's dress is a little.... uh.... crazy, huh? I was too young to tell her, notice I'm looking away from it.

(just kidding mom!)

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-3-6 05:15 AM ]
Kcrib1.jpg
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 05:19:10 |Display all floors
Alex - did you say something? what was that?  I didn't hear you?

kkhhhh.....SORRY, THERE IS TOO MUCH STATIC ON THE LINE, khhhhkkkhhhh..... I"LL HAVE TO CALL YOU BACK!!!!!! kkkhhhkkkhhhh.....

..........................   ([size=-2]sorry, I can't hear you!!!)
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.