Everything About.... Freakyqi [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-5 08:08:55 |Display all floors

making the new steps look old....

at the Forbidden City
bjngFPfixstep.jpg
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 08:10:57 |Display all floors
I have a lot more I like, but I haven't scanned them in, so I can only choose from about half of my China pictures. ONE MORE, then we'll get back to me. Well, actually this IS about me, because I took them, and I'm telling you I particularly like these pictures, so that says a bit about me.

Ok, one more, I like this picture too:

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-3-5 08:22 AM ]
crouchingman.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 08:51:34 |Display all floors

You captioned the pic as crouching man but you didn't focus him on...
Were you pretending to snap the vendor while actually you wanted to take a snap shot to the crouching man?

lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 09:47:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-3-5 06:36
Fine, fine, you talked me into it. This is the 4th "Everything about me" thread. Alex was first, then sinfulangel, then xiao made one for Bizarre. Wow, we have such interesting names! Ok, ...
parrot1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 09:51:59 |Display all floors
Is it your bird-- millie?

Freakqi is a nice lady, warm-hearted, considerate, smart, don't like to do much housework....
The only guy  who can catch her heart will be the happinest one...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 10:03:52 |Display all floors
Aww, thanks! You're sweet! But I'm not perfect, so any of the guys waiting on line for me should know that.

ONE WAY I AM NOT PERFECT:
Ok guys waiting on line (umm, I can't see you, where is the line?)... well, sometimes I tend to feel lazy, and I would appreciate it if during my lazy times, you let me be lazy for a short time (maybe 1-2 hours, or 1-2 days) but if it annoys you or you see I'm getting TOO lazy, then you can do something fun, like take me for a walk in a park, or skating, or to a museum, or start cleaning the house just a little bit and I'll soon start helping you!

This is my bird:
avatrmillie.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 10:07:12 |Display all floors

Oh, afri-simba!

Sorry, I forgot to respond to you. No, I wasn't pretending to take a picture of something else. I like that he is so far away from everything looking toward it all. I think the space in between shows his distance and makes me wonder why he is crouching there far away but watching.

Sometimes we can find meaning in the empty space, in what is NOT there...... ahh... now I am a wise sage......!

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-3-5 10:08 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.