Views: 12456|Replies: 61

Everything About.... Freakyqi [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-5 06:36:13 |Display all floors
Fine, fine, you talked me into it. This is the 4th "Everything about me" thread. Alex was first, then sinfulangel, then xiao made one for Bizarre. Wow, we have such interesting names! Ok, I have some free time on this COLD saturday evening, so rather than scrub my bathtub, or do the dishes, or any of the other household chores that need to be done, I'll start this thread, and have some tea.

Now you already know something about me. I will choose fun over cleaning.

I'll start by reviewing some things you may already know:

According to the age poll, you may have seen I'm 34. I have a son. I have a bird named Millie, even though he's a boy. We thought he was a girl at first and I still say "good girl", but I don't think he minds. Another thing I could be doing is sweeping under the desk, because he chewed up some paper into litle tiny pieces that are now on the floor. Maybe I can show you:

Luckily it was junk mail anyway. I let him hang out with me when I am on the computer. He likes to nap on my shoulder, eat my food, and chew up my junk mail. HEY! He's my very own paper-shredder! The perfect office accessory after all! The down side is, I sometimes have to clean up a little bird poopie here or there.
chewedpaper.jpg
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 06:39:08 |Display all floors

My mousepad

Don't you just LOVE it? It's like a fancy rug, only it's a mousepad! This is the mouse I use to click on things on chinadaily. (Ok, I didn't want you to be jealous, but I use it at other websites too)
mousepad.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 06:43:55 |Display all floors

I bet you didn't see this coming...!

Matching coasters!!!! How cute, yet corny!!! They were all a gift. I was seen saying how cute they were, so someone bought them for me.

And the bonus images are:
- The bottom of the cup of tea I am drinking as I post this post.
- My glasses. I am near-sighted. I don't use them at the computer, that's why they are on the desk. I wear contacts, but since I didn't really go anywhere today except to the bank, I didn't bother to put my contacts in. I just wore my glasses to the bank and won't wear anything in the house..... I mean... I'll wear clothes, I meant I won't wear either the glasses OR contacts in the house... (phew!)

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-3-5 06:50 AM ]
coaster.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 06:48:07 |Display all floors
Is it creepy to see such personal little things about someone?

spoooooky........

or maybe it's sexxxxyyyy........ like when you see *just a little bit* of someone's shoulder.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 07:59:31 |Display all floors

Ok, let's take a step back.

Here is a picture I took from a plane between Beijing and Xi'an. I like taking pictures. I'll admit I tweaked this one a bit (brought out the color & contrast) because plane pictures are difficult to take.

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-3-5 08:13 AM ]
xianflight1b.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 08:03:05 |Display all floors

More pics I took in China...

I like this one...
vegbikeguy.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 08:07:51 |Display all floors
And I like this one.....
bjngrosehouselowres.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.