Author: yuzhouyuzhou

where is the nice people [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-6 16:10:51 |Display all floors
I agree.The people are born as sinner.Sin is the nature of the humanbeing.That's the truth you can't change.Love is the only way for people to save ourselves.No exception,the more love you give out,the more love you will gain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 16:24:54 |Display all floors

"Human beings all have the two sides: evil and nice"

isn't that being a little pessimistic?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 16:31:12 |Display all floors
Yes,it is!The world the god created is so fit for us human to live.We should be thankful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 16:32:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by murrayma at 2006-3-6 16:10
I agree.The people are born as sinner.Sin is the nature of the humanbeing.That's the truth you can't change.Love is the only way for people to save ourselves.No exception,the more love you give out ...

I think all people are born innocent.... how can a baby "sin"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 16:39:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-3-6 16:32

I think all people are born innocent.... how can a baby "sin"?

The baby is born with a nature of sin.You might doubt,or even you might be against this point.I stick to my statement,don't think I am just stubborn.
Let's think about this.Where's the selfishness from?Where's the sex immoral from?it's from the nature of human,no matter how great the people are,they can't avoid making mistake.That's because,there's something that we inherited since we were born

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 16:51:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by murrayma at 2006-3-6 16:39

The baby is born with a nature of sin.You might doubt,or even you might be against this point.I stick to my statement,don't think I am just stubborn.
Let's think about this.Where's the selfishne ...

that sounds like something you would hear at sunday school...
all people are capable of making good/bad right/wrong decisions, but to say that humans are "born sinners" is a bit extreme.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 17:09:28 |Display all floors
I AM THE RIGHT NICE PERSON YOU WANT TO FIND :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.