Author: enpopopo

do u think most of shanghai's girls are after money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-20 15:37:02 |Display all floors
otis,poppy syndrome ? very interesting but I think it's a suitable phrase.

Soho,But it's very silly to think we don't like outside cities or peoples, although I admit we sometimes exclusive but I think every place is exculsive to some degree. When I visited BJ , I still sense unfriendliness everywhere.

tmphgt,"Fortunately I do not believe everything that I see, read or hear"-- congratulations! I do agree with you. We shouldn't believe that until we encounter by ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 15:17:09 |Display all floors
Because shanghai is more a material city, so the people here are more realistic.Especially  for the girls. In my opinion, they are just like a thing,money can solve the problem,so remember men ,make more money and u can get what u want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 15:23:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haijieyang at 2006-3-21 15:17

Because shanghai is more a material city, so the people here are more realistic.Especially  for the girls. In my opinion, they are just like a thing,money can solve the problem,so remember men ,make more money and u can get what u want.

But that's not true. I know of several Shanghainese men with millions on the bank who cannot get a girl. I kid you not.

So when we laowai step in and take the Shanghainese girls, it must be something else. I don't have any freaking money. I am poor in comparison with many Shanghainese.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 16:20:32 |Display all floors

money...

After a while, I usually let the girls that I date know that I am not well off and do not earn much money.  Even though this is a not truthful, I believe it is a good idea. It gets rid of money hungry girls...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 10:15:02 |Display all floors

in despair !!!

Whatever the fact is , i don't believe true love,it just exists in theory.in the real  world,it's hard to achieve. What we can do is just like what kokoro said. If  anyone of u get your true love some day, please tell me and give me some suggestion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 12:13:05 |Display all floors
The truth is many Shanghai gals are very independent and the money they earn is much above the average and even higher than a lot of men's.

So what do they expect ?--- a pleasant personality.

A person who do not believe in true love..I doubt whether he is able to make a woman feel pleasant..

I believe in true love but I also believe everything will change with time passes by...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 15:08:07 |Display all floors
it's not the shanghai girls who are after money,but the nature of the people actually.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.