Author: enpopopo

do u think most of shanghai's girls are after money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-16 19:28:26 |Display all floors

"People always have prejudice against us, why ?"

Originally posted by winddancer at 2006-3-16 17:57
well.. I am a native Shanghai gal and I like money just like any other people ..can you tell me who don't like money? But talk of guys ,I do not care how much he earns coz I am independent and can  ...

we call it tall poppy syndrome in Australia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 13:22:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 2006-3-4 14:56
It's not that simple. Shanghainese ladies need to strike a balance between love, material comfort and the peer pressure from family and friends when choosing a mate.

But of course you will also  ...

How to find the shanghaigirl who would like to be with you in return for money?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 13:24:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by winddancer at 2006-3-16 17:57
well.. I am a native Shanghai gal and I like money just like any other people ..can you tell me who don't like money? But talk of guys ,I do not care how much he earns coz I am independent and can  ...

Why? I do want to know too. Why do shanghaineses dislike outsider?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 14:46:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by c_c_c_soho at 2006-3-19 13:22

How to find the shanghaigirl who would like to be with you in return for money?

In Shanghai you don't find girl who wants money, girl who wants money finds YOU!
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 18:13:47 |Display all floors

well

Well.All of people are after money.Not only the shanghainese girls or men.We need money to make life better.That's not too bad.
But one thing should remenber.We earn money by ourself and make our family and our love live better.
If you really love a shanghainese girl.Just do you best to make her happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 23:26:01 |Display all floors
thats like in everywhere. its not girls after money, its ppl after money. and thats logical. what only matters is the way to approach money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 23:48:28 |Display all floors

Well ...

I once knew a Shanghainese girl who was very materialistic ...

She was coming back to the UK and wanted me to buy a mobile phone for her (she did pay me back). It had to be a 3G phone!

So, I suggested a cheap 3G phone for £40 but she insisted on the fancy Nokia leaf 3G phone for nearly £250 ... Since I was only a friend (and nothing more) I said this is stupid behaviour and bought the £40 phone for her.

Of course the £40 phone was not "cool" or "flash" enough but so what?

I have heard other Chinese girls say that Shanghainese girls are only after money and that they do not want to work or do housework I have also heard that Shanghainese men are the most polite and reserved

Fortunately I do not believe everything that I see, read or hear
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.