Author: enpopopo

do u think most of shanghai's girls are after money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-12 12:08:41 |Display all floors
I have to say Shanghai people are very ostentatious. That is a fact, but nothing wrong with being 'proud' in your city. However I would suggest to keep it to yourself and not broadcast it to every person you dont know. As far as Shanghai girls only after money, that is definately not true. The power of attraction isn't just money, "All that  glitters is not gold" If you have the attitude toward life that can sweep any women spontaneously off their feet. Then money is only for the true shallow girls. I never speak about money when speaking to a girl it instantly displays to them that your a provider not a lover. They will hold off the sex, won't have passion towards you and your just another ordinary chump. I gave one hella fine Shanghainese girl a reality-check and she created the drive to get with me no matter what that night. Attractive people have gotten their way through-out their life and they will emotionally break down if you provide them a reality check. With this type of risk and audacity 'you' could be the one that they see as a challenge.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 22:10:59 |Display all floors

I don't understand why most ppl...

I don't understand why most ppl who are from another cities are having bad impression about shanghainese?  if you have the chance to choose where were your born in china, will u choose to be born in ShangHai? If so, suppose you were a shanghainese too,  will u be glad to hear everything that they wrote here?

[ Last edited by babyfox_2001 at 2006-3-13 12:03 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 17:08:11 |Display all floors
I think so,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 06:07:39 |Display all floors
Its a stigma that exists, but like most major cities, which are financial capitals of their country, you have a lot of successful people. Success causes others to strive for more, and eventually everyone is trying to outdo the next person.

More often than not in these places, success is determined by financial status, which leaves sometimes an empty soul. So one could say Shanghai is a victim of its own success, and the people are simply the way they are because of the environment there.  Therefore, yes Shanghai girls care about money, but so do the general population in Shanghai, and perhaps to a smaller extent all Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 10:21:50 |Display all floors
I have been to shanghai one time. In my mind, I always think girl in Shanghai is perfect and fashion. Accoeding to my living City : Foshan City, Guangdong Province

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 17:39:30 |Display all floors

love and money

after money is very natural in everywhere,in reality,the love is the same important as money,but the love will not sustain longer if no money!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 17:57:39 |Display all floors
well.. I am a native Shanghai gal and I like money just like any other people ..can you tell me who don't like money? But talk of guys ,I do not care how much he earns coz I am independent and can support my own life!

A lot of people have bad impression on Shanghainese b ut I wanna say I like this city very much coz it 's my home city! People always have prejudice against us, why ? That's very funny but I do not care it  coz I am pretty satisfied that I am a Shanghainese!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.