Author: enpopopo

do u think most of shanghai's girls are after money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-4 20:08:25 |Display all floors
I think not only shanghai's girls but also all the shanghainess are after money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 11:32:48 |Display all floors
i think shanghai girls are good. from other parts of china, people are more after money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 11:02:47 |Display all floors

I don't think so . eng... i don't know how to give voice of my opinion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 15:41:24 |Display all floors
If you generalise and say so, then the natural corollary is that shanghai men offer money more easily......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 10:51:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digger at 2006-3-4 20:08
I think not only shanghai's girls but also all the shanghainess are after money.

I agree with this opinion.
                 Raise an example which occured in myself.
                 My home is in the countryside.   Once,  one of my classmate asked me where my home located in.  I told her that my home is in the countryside.  After my word,  she became very prideful to talk with me.   She asked me many questions in order to show her great pride of being a shangnese who lives in the city!  then she asked me how long should me take to go to school from home.  I told her that my family have our own car and own driver.  The driver drives the car to send me to school everyweek.  Her face suddenly changed!  Then, my teacher invited me to introduce my home, also she told my classmates that my home is a villa with a big gared in the countryside.     I feel very uncomfortable after teacher told my family condition to my classmates as they changed a lot and treat me better.   I don like these people!!!!!

My teacher said sha had the same experience as mine.  When people konw that she comes from Singapore, they treat her better!

People in Shanghai without inner beauty, they only pay attition to the outer!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 11:32:58 |Display all floors
It is true that the Shanghainese are true capitalists since birth. If you listen to any conversation between Shanghainese, the word 钞票 (chopiou, money) is certain to be heard.

In Chinese tradition, the class of 商 (shang, businessmen) is the lowest ranked (with 士, 农, 工 being the foremost, in that order), but I think this is bound to change to reflect modern reality.

And it is not true that Shanghainese are heartless people with a hollow interior! Shanghainese are as generous as any other Chinese, and much of China's top culture comes from Shanghai.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 11:38:33 |Display all floors

not really

I would say, that's kind prejudice.

They just grow up in such a city, which bring them a kind standard and attitude towards life. That's it.

Haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.