Author: dragonball69

White people cannot eat MSG [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-5 17:50:03 |Display all floors
i've become accustomed to MSG.. When i went back to CAnada i was having MSg withdrawls.. I for one.. ALways cook with MSG now.. I think my body has adapted to the food here a little too much..lol

I do know when i first got here though .. The oil and MSG made me ill alot..

Western food still tastes good but makes me ill and too much of it makes me have an allergic reation now..

Strange how the body adapts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 21:01:32 |Display all floors

Jayzee

Oh dear .... There goes the thread!

Your “little oppressed black person” agenda is so tedious. You have the debating and reasoning skills of someone whose next goal in life is to reach an age of double-figures.

You plunder your biased websites and cut’n’paste some “facts” here and then emphasise any juicy race bits with capital letters. This thread was about white people and MSG however you prefer to twist it to hint at and help fit your “blacks are superior” agenda.

How childish and immature are you? I quote: “THEY STARTED IT AND THEY GOT THE RESPONSE”. You are pathetic and boring.

I truly believe that most black people would be embarrassed by you.

Do you have anything useful to say about China? Ever been there?

[ Last edited by tmphgt at 2006-3-5 10:03 PM ]
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 21:23:49 |Display all floors

jayzee = pseudo scientist

this bit was one of my favorites...

"Here is one of the GREAT IRONIES OF NATURE:

Skin darkness, lack of genetic mental diseases, thick bone structure, mental aptitude and power, and many other attributes have much to do with a compound called melanin that is found in the skin.    That compound or pigment comes in black, brown, red and yellow-brown."

have you ever come across a guy so obsessed with skin colour?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 21:30:54 |Display all floors

Yeah ...

Originally posted by otis22 at 5-3-2006 01:23 PM
have you ever come across a guy so obsessed with skin colour?

They are called racists
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 03:47:53 |Display all floors

I don't like MSG.

Everytime I eat Chinese food in a resturant (in Canada)with friends or family.....I always feel very thirsty afterward....I drink lots of water...and naturally I cursed the MSG....I hope my curse did go to the right source.:)

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-3-7 04:09 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 07:32:40 |Display all floors
its true that the chinese food you eat in a chinese restaurant makes you thirsty. it is mainly because the ingredients in the sauce as well as the amount of salt/msg they put into it.
acutally in most fast food places, their food make you thirsty, tehre is no surprise in that.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 19:51:24 |Display all floors

Yes my arm broke yesterday

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.