Views: 5527|Replies: 21

What a wonderful world!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-3 14:00:27 |Display all floors
Do you agree with the caption? if yes, what is wonderful in your eyes on earth?
If no, can you tell us the reason?..
Thanks guys!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 17:01:27 |Display all floors
Better life,happy family,good friends...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 05:33:31 |Display all floors

It is a wonderful world....I love my family.

Originally posted by appleleaf05 at 2006-3-3 14:00
Do you agree with the caption? if yes, what is wonderful in your eyes on earth?
If no, can you tell us the reason?..
Thanks guys!!

I also love my beef noodles:):)
Heart animation.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 05:54:04 |Display all floors
it is a nice song..and it brings me to tears every time i listen to it...it is just so touching...

about the world in sydney...nope...it is a shitty land for now..cos of the stupid state government...wats more?...its another rainy day here.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 08:06:09 |Display all floors

what is wonderful in your eyes on earth?

With the advent of globalization, the opportunity for arbitrage profit on a global scale has increased exponentially. Now it's possible for individuals to secure their places on the commanding heights of the global economy.
So yes, I agree. It's a wonderful world.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 11:21:33 |Display all floors

when I was a kid I used to think the world was wonderful....

but the older I get, the more I understand, the more bitter and disillusioned I become.
we live in a world where thousands of people die of starvation... where children die of diseases that could be cured... where many people still live under poverty and oppression... where countries wage war against one another for for no good reasons... where people get killed simply because of their religious beliefs, their political beliefs, their ethnicity etc...
in some ways the world can be a wonderful place... it can also be a very cruel place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 11:31:44 |Display all floors
That's funny... I started out disillusioned, and now I'm beginning to love and appreciate life more. Otis, if you're still that young and are already bitter, imagine what you'll be like as an old man! You'll be one of those hunched over grumpy old men with a cane yelling at kids to get off your lawn, saying my favorite phrase, "kids these days!!!"

Hey everyone, find a bright spot now & then, ok? It's good for your health!
{hug for otis}
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.