Author: hyperactive

How do you spent your spare time??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-1 20:59:37 |Display all floors
things do-

*reading..usually english literature...
*shopping..like those weekend markets...fav ones are balmain market, the rocks market, paddington market...there are so many fancy things there...haha
*soaking in the bath..just fidn it is so relaxing...esp with jojoba oil bath grains...it calms you down...makes u feel like in heaven...
*watching movies..i love movies..and have pretty good collection...usually like drama, action, and comedy
*writing diaries..i like keep a private diary..and write wat i think about life, people, etc...it is just very nice to get to know myself in depth...
*music..all kind of music..most of the time..i like four seasons..i dont know why i am so addicted to it...
*sleeping...beauty sleep is needed these days..as i dont sleep much
*cooking food for craig...it just makes me feel so happy to see him finish eating most of them..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 21:02:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jackliu1893 at 2006-3-1 18:34

I forget to mention "cooking", but every organism eat food to survive....You can eat something in you spare time... but even when we haven't spare time we still have to eat.
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 21:58:05 |Display all floors
4,5,6,7,9,10 Im honest

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 00:35:37 |Display all floors
"Life is what's happening while you're busy making other plans"
Ha! It's so true.
Some of my spare time is spent online, and I've been here a lot lately. In my spare time I study Chinese, do things with my son  - we saw the new movie "Eight Below" last weekend, about researchers in the Antarctic who must leave their sled dogs behind - it was a very good movie.

I also read, or maybe if I'm feeling productive I'll try a new recipe, or clean my apartment - oops, that should be in the "serious time" not "spare time". I will admit cleaning sometimes gets left to when I have SPARE time!!!! I'm usually quite busy, and sometimes studying Chinese or doing something with my son comes before cleaning!!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 01:44:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hyperactive at 2006-3-1 01:35
How do you spent your spare time?

1. Games -- nope
2. Shopping -- check
3. Disco/bar -- trying to quit
4. Chatting up girls -- check
5. Reading -- check
6. Blue movies, magazines etc.... -- what the heck are blue magazines?
7. " Normal" movies, cinema, series,television -- nope
8. Sports -- check
9. Holiday -- nope
10 Music -- check
11.Cooking -- only if there's a girl
12The internet -- check
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.