Author: tempax

Discussion: What action will Beijing take against Chen? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-1 13:40:40 |Display all floors

No Taiwan Issue?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

freeman has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-1 14:09:52 |Display all floors

Time is on our side, my countrymen

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 16:25:27 |Display all floors

reply to tempax

I ain't so damn great, but I reckon that Chen thinks China is bluffing -- perhaps Beijing will punish Taiwan financially and let them try to swim without China for a couple of years, that ought to hit the Hakka people right were it counts! So long Chen, you crook, the DPP is about to die!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 16:27:52 |Display all floors

iluv2fish

for a blue-collar worker that acts so ignorant, you seem to be pretty well wired -- you are really loosing my trust quickly.

Did your silly little post get deleted? -- Too bad, why not go on with your garbage on WT's forum? I am sure the Moonies will welcome you with loving arms!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 16:32:24 |Display all floors

reply to sacto11

Are you trying to give me a lesson in democracy, American style? -- I have been around for a little while.

The US lets the people on the Taiwan reservation act like the American Indians, no doubt. The American Indians have no foreign policy either, neither do they have a National government, there is a lot of commonality there beween American Indian reservations and Taiwan, no doubt! Was that your point? -- I guess not, so but, I finished the thought off for you, I reckon.

[ Last edited by eightyeight at 2006-3-1 05:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 16:44:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tempax at 1-3-2006 01:06

There is no Taiwan issue as you called!!!
it should be Taiwan question!!!
almost all people in the world accept the fact that Taiwan is an inalienable part of the inviolable territory of China!!!

Most people if they know anything about Taiwan think it is a separate country. And could you blame them? It has their own government, judiciary, military, even a place on the WTO. If it looks like a country,  sounds like a country and smells like a country....... then it must be a country.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 16:54:30 |Display all floors

I Wonder Why

Face reality, you who usurp his name.  "There is only one China, and Taiwan is part of that China."  That is a fact accepted by the governments ruling over 99% of the world's population.  All important governments of the world recognize and honor that fact.  Taiwan is not a separate sovereign country - it is a renegade province of China.  The PLA and the nukes guarantee that, and the wish of the 1.3 billion Chinese gurantee that.  You can't get a more iron clad guaranty anywhere today.

I do wonder why these foxes are all showing their bushy tails all of a sudden on the forum.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.