is send in 88 with a small group of crack snipers

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2006-2-28 13:16:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 13:22:01 |Display all floors

Jurisdiction?

I am an American -- I own a little part of Taiwan ... where does a little pudgy Indian guy have any claim?

I vote to give my share to Beijing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 14:48:15 |Display all floors

What's the rush?

Originally posted by crazyazn at 2006-2-28 13:16
Beijing this Beijing that, When has Beijing ever had jurisdiction in the Country!!!!! Never  !!
Dont be so Ignorant!!!

Dont be so Ignorant!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 14:49:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eightyeight at 2006-2-28 12:11
is send in 88 with a small group of crack snipers

are you sure a small group of crack snipers  is enough?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 14:51:01 |Display all floors

Hooray!

Originally posted by eightyeight at 2006-2-28 13:22
I am an American -- I own a little part of Taiwan ... where does a little pudgy Indian guy have any claim?

I vote to give my share to Beijing!

you are great!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 15:06:38 |Display all floors

CSB is a liar

Look at what CSB has said in his inaugural speech in 2000, CSB is a liar, how could he be trusted by taiwanese, and mainlanders,and people all over the world ?

I fully understand that as the popularly elected 10th-term President of the Republic of China, I must abide by the Constitution, maintain the sovereignty, dignity and security of our country, and ensure the well-being of all citizens. Therefore, as long as the CCP regime has no intention to use military force against Taiwan, I pledge that during my term in office, I will not declare independence, I will not change the national title, I will not push forth the inclusion of the so-called "state-to-state" description in the Constitution, and I will not promote a referendum to change the status quo in regards to the question of independence or unification. Furthermore, the abolition of the National Reunification Council or the National Reunification Guidelines will not be an issue.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.