Author: tmphgt

Where is this? ... Part 12 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-28 03:22:16 |Display all floors
I don't think she asked because it's relevant... she thinks you're HOT!!! If you're not married, she's going to get yet another screen name and send you sexy pictures and start hitting on you. But if she was paying attention, she'd know you've got someone. (you do, right? I get you cute young'uns all mixed up sometimes)

What's this whole "bump" thing? Am I too old to understand?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 03:29:07 |Display all floors

Hahaha ...

I shall be flattered

However, someone else has a theory about me which I am keen to hear more of ...

Ah ... trying to confuse those on the age thread, eh?

Ah .. I am "bumping" my thread to get it back on the front page!!! Self-promotion ... shameful .. I know ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 04:00:21 |Display all floors
I already told my age there.

Ok, now I get the bump thing! Yes, you should be ashamed!

What is this other theory about you? And by whom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 04:04:25 |Display all floors

Ah ...

Wannabedumb thinks they have an answer about me so I am curious as to how and why and what and where and how to do and who to do, etc ...!

The truth about me might be intresting but would spoil all the fun. All I can say for now is this pic is my real face, honest :) Saves on haircuts ....

Ah, I don't mind being called a cute young'un

Back to the pic, pinko has guessed it - get your answers in soon ... The solution will be revealed in my tomorrow i.e. GMT
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 05:01:21 |Display all floors
Just as long as you realize I was the first to say "... and who to do...". I get credit for that one, but I'll let you use it.

I am REALLY wanting to know what this monstrosity is. Did I spell that right? The other day I spelled quiche as "keish" because my mind went blank on it! LOL.... My friend made fun of me accordingly, don't worry.

~~~~~
Ok, I'm really dumb today after all.... this post should be under the one with the big orange tile blob! Although I'm mildly curious about this one too. Maybe I'LL put a picture up next!!!

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-2-28 05:03 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 05:15:57 |Display all floors

This is in Paris!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-28 06:28:24 |Display all floors

I was first with the - to do's!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.