Views: 5151|Replies: 38

Where is this? ... Part 12 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-26 22:59:18 |Display all floors
Last one for a while ...

I apologise for the model in this photo - but thanks to Alex for the head design!

Post your guesses :)
where12.JPG
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:01:42 |Display all floors
greece????
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:04:54 |Display all floors

Haha ...

Perhaps "Who is this?" would be an easier start for you, SA I am teasing ...

Ah such a confusing picture
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:09:20 |Display all floors
Uncle T..it might be you..cos you mentioned in other thread that you do weights these days...if it is not an old picture..it should be you..cos your body tells me that...am i wrong???

so not Greece...gee...it is somewhere in a museum??..exhibition of something??..

(i told you that i am not good at this..but i wanna give this a go..it seems to be a bad decision!!)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:12:34 |Display all floors

Haha ...

Me ... Yes, very recent actually ....

Anyway - you are guessing well ...

The answer will be revealed after a few days :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 23:15:05 |Display all floors
Uncle T..

hahah..then you shall look pretty ok..cos your body shape is similar to craig's..ahahah...which is my cup of tea...ahahahahahaha....

so i am on the right track...???

maybe i shall just wait and let other people chat away....

pls do post the answer later on....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 00:04:05 |Display all floors

hey

it looks more like a student environment.
maybe a college or university.which country i cant tell now.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.