Author: lusytang

make boy friend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-25 17:14:06 |Display all floors
this is the wrong place..... I think...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 18:30:13 |Display all floors

Not boy friend but man friend

I'm not boy but man, if you want I could be your man friend. I'm from Bangladesh and businessman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 20:52:17 |Display all floors

it is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!1

why the buys who post  "look for a gf" stuff here  are always treated like a super loser ,

but  the girls who post these things  get nice words?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 21:23:15 |Display all floors

Hee hee

We have a mod now - so nice words for everyone :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 21:58:45 |Display all floors

ah MOD...

hahaha

good luck girls and boys~~~ all can come out now~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 04:32:24 |Display all floors

How is the IT job market in Beijing? Like to be friend not boyfriend.

Originally posted by lusytang at 2006-2-25 14:05
female   age 27  work in IT  profession.  work in beijng
if  you want to  know  more information about me  can email to :  freely200879@126.com
^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^- ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 05:31:12 |Display all floors

Just go clubbing..

Everytime I go clubbing(which isn't very often) I meet a lot of nice guys but I try not to involve myself in anything because I already have someone back home..

My advice to you (if you are not already doing so) is to go have some fun at a disco... I'm sure Beijing has a lot of discos(unlike Changchun!!). Just go there with some female friends(because if you go with guys, noone will approach you unless you look like Angelina Jolie)... have fun, and meet people..

If you do not meet a guy immediately, make friends who can introduce you to their single and looking male friends. And try to go to the disco a little early because you get noticed more by sober guys.. at 3am in the morning, they'll call you "gorgeous" and a few other things they wont be calling you the next time they see you!! Unless you really are gorgeous!!lol

I have never really met anyone in discos that I wanted anything more than to dance with.. but this is how I believe a lot of my friends have met their boyfriends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.