Views: 2486|Replies: 1

**Multinational Circle** [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-25 13:39:59 |Display all floors
What's up guys, i am a student in shenzhen graduate school of Peking University. my friends and i are preparing to found a club, Multi-national Circle.

It's a club for people from different countries to communicate, to make friends, you can exchange your ideas with other members in the circle. we not only communicate on the net but also gather together. we gathered several times in shenzhen and hongkong. If someone travels to China, our members can be their tour guide and also if we travel abroad we will have firends there. we have several members already, they are from hongkong, UK, US, Korea and Germany. U can learn more about our club by visiting the website http://susis.ust.hk/~huey/MC/index.html . it's still under construction, so maybe not much information is available there yet.

We want to enroll more members in Shenzhen and have more activities here. if you are interested to join in, please contact me. U totally have no responsibility or obligation here. it will be very appriciatted if u want to be the committee member, that means we will discuss the developement of Multi-national Circle and organize activities together. Currently, our club is open to foreigners only.

my contact information:

name: Steven
email: wanxi@gsm.pku.edu.cn
msn: wanxi@gsm.pku.edu.cn
aol: wanxipku
qq: 85008626
cell: (+86)13480628137

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 15:44:16 |Display all floors
nice try

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.