Views: 2316|Replies: 3

To threebowls and all members of this section [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-25 11:40:37 |Display all floors
Thanks for your timely announcing the rules to be strictly followed by all members of this section. :):):)I also found some nasty threads started by some irresponsible members at times leading into vulgar discussions. This messy situation have reuslted in quite a part of friendly civilized members's leaving, and attracting the participation of those of the same kind. It is as the western saying goes "Birds of one feather flock together".

I hope this messy situation will be under control and the section will restore its previous normal and healthy and orderly operation.

Let's work together to regain its good reputaiton and therefore let all visitors find fun here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 13:27:41 |Display all floors

~~~~~~

Everyone here please keep this space pure and fair!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 15:46:17 |Display all floors
I agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 00:59:19 |Display all floors
Thank you for your attention. I too have noticed that much of the conversation here is dominated by a few members. I would like to see new members come in, and old members start coming around again. This section belongs to everyone, and when a thread or post is made, we should keep ALL members in mind and try to control ourselves and follow the rules, as well as basic politeness.

I have already deleted many posts, and some entire threads that were nonsense and nothing but foul language. I have also seen people say they were leaving in frustration, and that is sad.

TO ALL members,
Please always keep in mind that MANY other people will read what you write here, even several years from now. Are you contributing to the site? Or taking away from its value, frustrating others and driving them away?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.