Author: tmphgt

Welcome new mod threebowls and ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-25 17:17:58 |Display all floors

Yawn ...

You have NO sense of humour ... :) (Smiley!)

Can you show me one fight I have picked with you? You are confusing "fight" with "debate" or "discussion" or "question" ... My fights are reserved for the ultra-nationalistic racists that we sometimes get here.

Threebowls, am I picking on anyone?

Go back to the thread where we discussed AIDS: you failed to notice that I agreed with you and then you just gave up on the discussion. Your thread about being men being easy: did you notice that I posted some lyrics too? ...

You feel offended because I question people. I questioned the use of the word “fact” and you went off into a childish rant. I’m sorry if you want to go through life without someone saying “I disagree with you and this is why” …

Have a nice day.

(Edited because I missed out an "a" and botched some spellings!)

[ Last edited by tmphgt at 2006-2-25 12:13 PM ]
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 17:49:52 |Display all floors

PS ...

If you were Chinese then you would not have said elsewhere "because I'm closer to the African Community"

If I am such a nasty person then why did I ask you why you were not asleep at 5:50 am? ...

Questioning someone's opinion is not a personal attack. If you can find anything I posted to you which is an attack or an insult then show me - I could even apologise.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 00:09:14 |Display all floors
by TMPHGT: I'm sure that the mod and everyone else can examine your posting history and my posting history and drawn their own conclusions.

Yes, I have seen your posting histories, together and separately. I would like to have EVERYONE think about this: Do you think that when other members click on a topic they want to see personal arguing? Perhaps someone can start a poll about that. Perhaps you can open a new thread called "Arguing" and paste the appropriate arguments there to continue on. Or perhaps you can PM each other. Either way, I'm sure most members would appreciate less bickering.

I am not saying you should not debate or argue in a friendly way if you both agree, but it seems to be scattered about many threads, so please consider containing it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 00:33:33 |Display all floors

"arguing"

To mod- My opinion, a thread like that could even be the worse thing that could happen... it will open old wounds. I say we end it right here(for now). I don't really care who started all this, maybe it's true, I do read things and feel attacked when someone's just slightly pulling my leg. Forget the apology tmp, let's just close the book on that one and start over.

Let me try to explain why I said "If you were Chinese then you would not have said elsewhere "because I'm closer to the African Community"

I believe, genetically, to make everything simple, I am made up of Asian genes and European genes. That would make me sort of Eurasian I guess... I do infact have Chinese genes because my grandmother on my mother's side is half Chinese, half French.. Genetically, I do not have Any African genes.. My father's Filipino... (are you listening Pinko??!!lol, you wr close enough))

I'm "closer" to the African community here at Uni because Seychelles is considered to be "Africa". That's all... So they treat me like one of them, and maybe I do feel more at home around them...sometimes. But you see, I wasn't even born in Seychelles, I was born in Singapore.. See, all that's all complicated(for some ppl) which is why I never like talking about my roots. 8/10 people always mix up all the detail. Pinko asking me whether I grew up in Phils is one mix up, I hear way too often!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 00:37:45 |Display all floors

Deal ...

Ah, and I was hoping that you would be impressed that I did read all your posts too :)

I asked you about Sinagpore elsewhere (I know: I was off-topic again) so please look it up later!

Although, there is an argument thread waiting to be filled now ... Oooops

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 00:48:30 |Display all floors

-----

I'll check out the arguing thread later when I have the time... It's 1am here and I just woke up after going to bed at 6pm(don't even ask!!)..

I'm quite sure there are a lot of other threads I haven't found yet.. questions ppl have asked me I did not see/haven't seen...  oh well, I'll go eat dinner then I'll try to make it back here....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 00:50:16 |Display all floors

Hang on ...

Dinner ............ at 1am? Surely you mean breakfast? !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.