Author: yuzhouyuzhou

i like beautiful girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-1 09:16:45 |Display all floors
We may mostly agree that some of the famous beautiful people are beautiful, or that exceptionally beautiful people are beautiful, but there's more to it than that. If you are in love with someone for the person they are, then you will eventually see them as beautiful. I have liked guys with vastly different appearances, and some would not be considered beautiful at all by popular opinion. But when you LOVE someone, you see that they are a beautiful PERSON, and that beauty includes EVERYTHING about them, including their big nose or extra body hair or small penis or saggy breasts. Ha! Had to say it! It's true. I have been with guys who I was NOT physically attracted to AT ALL, and as I grew to love them, I grew to love their bodies and faces and hair and everything about them.

And the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" also means that we may have different opinions about what is beautiful. Some people think dark hair & skin is more beautiful than light, or vice versa.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 09:34:07 |Display all floors
"And the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" also means that we may have different opinions about what is beautiful. Some people think dark hair & skin is more beautiful than light, or vice versa."

Exactly! My boyfriend prefers blonde girls; his roommate prefers brunettes. Some people think Nicole Kidman is gorgeous; others think she's ugly. Everyone's got a different type.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 09:42:30 |Display all floors

i don't considered Kidman as a pretty female

If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 10:44:53 |Display all floors
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 00:51:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-2-28 16:36

Cue debates on Zhang ZiYi and ugly ... Hang on, we've been here before!

If anyone cares to judge the appearance of someone else then please can they also post their own photo here for apprai ...

you're retarded
first of all.... why are you interested in my picture?... go see a gay doctor
btw.. i never said i am hot, but i am sure i am more prettier and smarter than you.=]
2ndly, dude, intelligence have nothing to do with beauty, i didnt say anything about intelligence......
3rd, ppl do judge others by how they look, like you can date a girl that weight 300lbs but she could be smart?
Dont argue with me by bringing up stuffs that doesnt even make sense, beauty and intelligence is 2 different issue.
if you're gonna judge someone's beauty by their intelligence..... plz go date your smart insects ok?
anywayz... answer to your question..... i would date a dumb beautiful girl, i got no reasons not to date a beautiful girl and fk her..... doesnt mean i would marry her.. just dating/fking is okay with me!!

[ Last edited by stevenchen at 2006-3-2 11:52 AM ]
~~~Always Looking For Good Chinese Song~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.