Views: 1627|Replies: 4

how to choose? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-24 16:57:19 |Display all floors
Help me please!

My boyfriend is my colleage classmate, but YU is my middle school mate,  i fall in love with YU from very young, but that time we were too young to keep that relationship , so we keep this feeling in our heart, then i   changed school , i have ever looked for YU after i graduated from the high school, that time i think i was old
enough to love some one,  but i didn't find him that time so i entered colleage and met my bf......tbut now i
meet YU again , we stayed togther for three days, in these days i feel so happy, he was so care about me, but there are some problems between us:he hasn't entered the colleage, although i do not mind but my family
does, and another problem is now i have bf, and i don' t want to hurt him...... there is also a problem between my bf and i: my home is in sichuan but his family is in anhui, if his parents don't allow him to stay in sichuan we may fall apart......i ask myself which one i love more, i have no answer on is my dream from very young,
but the other is the one who has already staied  with me for three years, how shall i choose?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 18:08:32 |Display all floors

How to do?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 18:43:59 |Display all floors

i agree

sometimes no choice is also one choosing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 18:55:03 |Display all floors

YES!!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 19:57:39 |Display all floors

is it possible to keep both of them?

lolz j/k

scldm, i believe you are really  in a dilemma.  i know there are lots of couples break up after they leave school, just like you said you are in anhui and he might leave for sichuang one day, that can be a problem.  as to YU, do you really love him? maybe your memorys fooled you? i understand that kinda feeling but thats not true love.

anyway,, are you gonna marry either of them? if not, take it easy, no one is hurrying you right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.