Author: xiao-meow

Did or do you think you cheated on your partner? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-24 15:07:25 |Display all floors

yes

cheating makes you explore more about the relationship and the feelings involved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 16:47:07 |Display all floors

You think its okay to cheat on your partner?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 22:42:43 |Display all floors
So far...I havent cheated on Craig..and I will never cheat on him...cos he is such a loving and loyal man..i have no reason to cheat on him...i have the best man here with me...why shall i cheat?????
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 05:24:48 |Display all floors

cheating

everyone cheats... mentally could hurt more than physically.... how many of us calls it "just looking" and brings it home with us and even gets off thinking of someone other than the person we are with??? For me, I do mentally, and my guy knows and does the same thing! I just have to ask, and he'd honestly tell me, and as for me I'm a bit I'm honest but not too much into giving as much details as he!!! ahahaha

And honestly? I don't care because I'm not in love and he doesn't care because I've probably reached a level of love close to his mum (yek!)..ahahah

Point to take after this post: break up with future ex

har har har

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 12:08:55 |Display all floors

xiao-meow

I think lovers must be royal to each other, but they may tell lies to each other due to their different habits, charactors and hobbies and all that..for example, girlfriends like to buy expensive clothes while boyfriends like to go out drinking with his firends of same gender, then girlsfirends may cheat them on the prices and boyfriens may cheat them where and what they have really been and done...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 12:10:53 |Display all floors
being royal to each other means it is unacceptable to have two lovers at the same time..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 14:18:23 |Display all floors

cheat ????

"cheat" is a bad word to me.I never cheat my gf. but if in need i would tell some virtuous lies.
i think it is not "cheat"....and she would feel that

[ Last edited by tensonliu at 2006-5-7 02:29 PM ]
Come away with me my girl

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.