Author: xiao-meow

Do you share your girlfriend around with other men to enjoy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-7 15:10:36 |Display all floors

ok

thanks for sharing that sinfulangel...gangbang? ahahah for me, orgies are over-rated. I already get paranoid enough with ONE partner. Too many diseases of all kinds nowadays!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 15:22:39 |Display all floors
divina...i understand your concerns..but to be frank..being in a gang bang must be one of those fantasies a woman has ..??

in my case....i think it is fun....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 15:28:11 |Display all floors

I honestly

have NEVER fantasized about group sex. HONEST. Not to say I haven't got any WIERD fetishes and what not, it's just always been "making love" rather than "****ing" and intimacy is crucial for me. It's almost impossible for me to get interested in group sex, unless they're ALL the list of crushes I've had over the years... ahahaha Just kidding

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-5-8 08:32 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-7 15:31:22 |Display all floors
well, to be honest with you..i think it is better to seperate making love and ****ing...

making love can be sweet...intimacy...however .. ****ing is more rough..and more slutty...it is fun too...sometimes i think it is cool to switch between those two.....

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-5-8 08:33 AM ]
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.