Author: meggie

We have a new mod "threebowls" for Friendship, Love, Relationships [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-10 23:29:31 |Display all floors
to your #2 - ,I am not so sure about this. Can he make a -10 credit to others? Maybe Meggie have to check it .
Please report to Meggie. I think she will be helpful.
One can't solve all. Work together.
MSN: charlie060@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

meggie has been deleted
Post time 2006-7-11 09:01:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 12:16:28 |Display all floors

Thank you all so much for your support...

She has crossed the line! I knew it was coming.
Please see her response to me:
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... mp;page=1#pid720080
(Never mind! She edited out the bad parts!!!! She keeps doing that!)

I would also suggest banning "caringhk" if possible, who is giving out info about others through PM and intimidating new members to join their online group of bullies.

She has made other comments within other threads that I will clean up soon, after work today. Right now I MUST go to work or I will be late, I have been spending so much time here babysitting Xiao-meow and caringhk, it is ridiculous. Just for the record, she was banned as xiao-wuer, so this behaviour is not new, she has done it all before and worse, but with a different name.

Why can't I ban? At what point would I be allowed to?

THANK YOU!

PS -  About "-10"   - When you rate someone's post, you can give them "minus 10" (or 9,8,7, etc) as well as +10. In this way they have brought down a member's credits by a couple hundred to stop her from reaching the next level.

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-7-12 08:33 AM ]
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-12 13:20:46 |Display all floors

She's BEEN BANNED - one problem solved!

Thank you for everyone who helped, and especially thank you MEGGIE! I feel relieved now.

This person: ni4buyaolian is not in my section anymore because I warned her and deleted two posts where she said she wanted to KILL Momotea!! I don't know exactly what this means, but "死你" doesn't look good to me. I dont' know if you all take such things seriously or just consider her crazy, but if she really does kill someone I don't want to think I didn't report it!

Here's the whole post:
"恶心

看到这个骚货在这里发布我公司招聘信息感到真恶心,你他妈的真不要脸,到现在还缠着人家的老公不放,谁稀罕你在这里乱放屁,小心象剪你在人家家里的衣服一样剪死你!!骚货,倒贴都没人要!!!
现在的世风日下,培养出来的女大学生想靠人家包养过日子,凑人家的老婆生孩子居然和人家的老公过起了同居的日子,你他妈有一点教养吗?有没有羞耻感?丢尽中国人的脸!!!!"

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... p;extra=&page=4
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 20:46:57 |Display all floors

I'm on your side

moderator from English Exams

You've been doing a good job as a moderator of FLR and I've learn lot from you.
I do not understand why those things could happen. But don't worry, we are all on your side.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-10 16:20:43 |Display all floors

caringHK

kindly reminding: caringhk is now on my radar screen.   

but for the time being, personally i think we need to give the guy a warning pm, and see his/her response.

banning a forumite in CD online needs the greatest caution.

cheers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.